Quote

"I believe that the best learning process of any kind of craft is just to look at the work of others."
~ Wole Soyinka

Chandelier in 1:12 Scale

Now that all my Thanksgiving eating has digested, I'm here to share my latest project.  I saw a tutorial video on YouTube by GardenofImagination on making working mini chandeliers.  Here's my attempt.  Isn't it cute?

Here are some pictures of my process, but this is in no way a tutorial.  GOI did an excellent job explaining how to make them so if your interested check out her video.  I'll be back with more pictures once it's installed in the Newport.
 


I used a vise drill to put a hole in the center of the Jewelry thing.  I couldn't find any large bead caps as suggested.





 












 

 Thread the light through the cap.


Hang your beads and viola!






Dining Room Setup (unfinished)






It works!






PS- Please forgive the quality, or lack there of, of these picture.  My "real" camera was not available.

No comments:

Post a Comment